Private & Group Tours
Booking a Tour
Special tours are limited to a maximum of 140 guests, but no less than 20. There are only two designated times for special group tours: 9am and 3:30pm. All group tours must make a reservation at least three weeks prior to desired visit date.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for booking information.
Group rates are $6 for adults and $1.50 for students.
Please allow about one hour for your entire visit. The actual group tour last approximately 45 minutes and includes a guided walking tour of hotel’s courtyard, lobby, dining room, and grand parlor. Check-in time and bathroom breaks are not included in the estimated tour time.
If your group has any special needs, please let us know at the time of booking your reservation. The building is fully accessible throughout the first floor, including restrooms. We do not provide hearing devices and request that you provide your own if needed.
These guidelines will help make your visit more pleasant while protecting the building and it’s collections for future visitors. Please review them with your group prior to your visit. Groups who are unable to follow these guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Please stay with the tour guide during the tour.
- Flash Photography is not permitted in the Women's Parlor. The flash damages the colors in the paintings and fabrics.
- Please stay behind the barriers during the tour. The furniture or art is not to be touched.
- Teachers and chaperons must stay with their students at all times.
- Please use inside voices and be respectful to the students, staff, and other visitors.
The Day of Your Visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour. This will allow time for check-in and for your group to use the facilities before the tour starts.
- If you are delayed, please call (904) 819-6383 immediately. Because of our busy tour schedule, tours arriving more than 20 minutes late may be canceled.
- The group’s leader must check-in and pay prior to taking the tour.
- Guests who need to use the restrooms should do so before the tour begins. Because we’re limited for time, stops will not be made during the tour.
- The main group should wait in the lobby for the tour to begin.
- Tours will begin promptly at scheduled time, so please be prepared.
- At the conclusion of your tour, the tour guide will lead your group back into our lobby. The gift shop will be open if you care to browse.
- Although extremely rare, private tours may be bumped or cancelled due to college events. We will contact you immediately in these situations.
- We do not charge a cancellation fee, however we do request that you let us know as soon as possible.